1. Do I need an Advocate?
We have our own team of specialist; our in house lawyer will represent you during the course of the application.
2. Will I be required to submit my original documents?
We will take a copy of your originals and have the documents certified as a True Copy at the IPC. We will return your originals to you, however, you will be required to produce the Original's at the time of payment.
3. How long does the application filing process take?
As soon we receive your documents, we will file the application and give you the application number.
4. What documents will I need for a successful application?
You will be required to produce the following documents:
- New Search (This can be obtained from your Land Registry Office, this document lists all land or property registered under your name)
- ID card
- Topography of your land
- Title deeds
- Any death certificates (if this land was passed onto you by administration)
5. Can I make an application for my own individual share of my family's property?
Yes, you can make an application for only your share.
6. May I have a copy of my application?
Yes, we will provide you with a copy of your application file.
However, the application is made in Turkish. We will be happy to
translate the application at your request.